NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR ENERGY BILL?
Then choose an apartment from the project "Binnenhof" Lelystad. There are still a few very energy-efficient apartments for sale.
These apartments are gasless and replaced by a heat pump, which provides underfloor heating and floor cooling. This is a cheap and sustainable alternative. So none the less of the huge rise in gas prices and unexpectedly high energy bills. The net consumption of an apartment is estimated at approximately 29kWh/m2 per year. A kWh currently costs 0.75 euro cents (January 2023).
QUIET LIVING, BUT STILL BUSINESS AROUND THE CORNER?
Are you looking for an apartment in the city center with cinema, theater, railway station, shops and restaurants literally around the corner? Then choose Binnenhof;
The living area varies from approximately 80 to approximately 114 square meters.
Special in the complex is the hidden green deck, which forms the courtyard. Here you are sheltered between the buildings in the green with a perfect sun position, while you are still in the middle of the city. The deck is spacious so that joint activities can take place. The complex consists of five buildings with differences in height, facade composition and colour.
There are still available apartments with a price from € 339,500.00 V.O.N.
Via this link https://www.funda.nl/nieuwbouw/lelystad/project-88005390-binnenhof/ you can view all information and the availability of maturity. The public space will be embellished in the first period so that the Binnenhof will be located in an attractive environment.
There are 38 parking spaces under the apartment complex (only accessible to residents). A private parking space costs € 9,500.00. It is also possible to purchase a parking permit for the center zone. An annual subscription costs € 55.00 (2023).
· apartments with a minimum A+++ energy label
· (Family) homes with 2 or more bedrooms
· Spacious living rooms
· Children can play protected
· Large outdoor areas located on a green court
· Parking cars and bicycles on the ground floor or with a permit in the public space
· Lots of sun and protection
· Lots of greenery in an urban context
· 550m to NS station (approx. 5 min. walking distance)
· by train with 39 minutes at Amsterdam Central; about 1 hour at Utrecht Central
· by car within 40 minutes in Amsterdam and within 50 minutes in Utrecht
· More than 70% sold. Forecast to start construction February 2023; expected delivery 3rd quarter 2024